I had the pleasure of sitting down and chatting with the amazing Conor Collins as part of his “The ConCast” series for almost 90 minutes.
We had some great informative discussions on:
– all things manual therapy
– myths and trends in treatment
– misconceptions of ligamentous and articular injuries and rehab
– Better ways to incorporate joint mobs and other manual – – strategies into treatment
– BPS Pain Science and how to integrate into your treatments
– Where we would LOVE to see the RMT profession be in the future
– Some advice for new and older therapists
– A pretty cool case study to end our time with.
All that in 90 minutes
Leave a Reply