Techniques for the Hip & Pelvis
A Course designed to enhance your competence, confidence and skill level treating Hip & Pelvis Complaints.
In this course I instruct my most effective and L.A.S.T.ing techniques for the Hip & Pelvis; discuss the communications of the various mechanoreceptors of the ligaments/joint capsules, the influences of the ligamentomuscular reflex and the influences of these on the CNS.
In this Online Course I’ll teach you:
- How to be more specific and precise with your palpation
- How to recognize and effectively treat forced coupling dysfunction that are greatly effecting the hip & pelvis
- How treatment of the femoroacetabular capsule can influence and dramatically change hip & pelvis dysfunctions
- Why you should include and how to effectively and logically treat the Iliacus muscle in your hip & pelvis treatments
- How to explain “Referred Pain” to your patients according to the Neurophysiological Model
- The typical Ligament Pain Referral Patterns of the hip & pelvis
- BONUS – Watch the FULL Treatment of me demonstrating the techniques in real time on a Patient with a Advanced OA of the HIP!
You get 36 exclusive video lessons instructing strategic techniques I’ve developed over my 23yrs+ career and 17yrs+ of continual research, practice and study. Included, as always, is the full colour Course Manual, downloadable Video Lesson Transcripts, a 1-Page PDF schematic of the Neurophysiological Model for Referred Pain and more…